Re: [Shop-talk] gah. Moron press.

To: BJNoSHOV8 <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] gah. Moron press.
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 07:07:34 -0500
bjshov8@tx.rr.com writes...

>I've done everything on the list.  (And don't you mean "tiling" instead
>of "tilling"?)  Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

I've done BOTH!!!!

Where exactly did this list appear?  In fact, depending on the
publication, I might be apt to agree.

If it was in Comso or National Inquirer, I'd say we are all better off if
they leave this to the professionals.  In fact, readers of those rags
should leave EVERYTHING to the professionals and they should just sit on
their couch and stay out of the way.  8>)

Moose
Waldo Emerson

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums