Re: [Shop-talk] Making some shipping crates

To: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Making some shipping crates
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 22:04:10 -0700
Doug - If you decide to go premade, check out Pelican Cases -
http://pelican.com - they come with or without foam.  They are so
popular, all I had to type was "Peli" before Google suggested "Pelican
cases".

They are waterproof and have a lifetime guarantee.  (This guarantee does
not cover shark bite, bear attack or damage caused by children under
five.)  I have several of their cases and flashlights.  One flashlight
in particular has been heavily abused including about 100 southern
California beach dives.  The cases are the same material as the flashlight.

If you have any scuba stores nearby, they probably stock them.  They are
also popular with military, police, and fire departments.

Brian