Re: [Shop-talk] Salvage title vehicles

To: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Salvage title vehicles
From: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 18:43:37 -0700 (PDT)

(snip)

>But I have heard some people asking about how to borrow money to buy a
>collectible or other "play" car.  Now THAT's really silly.

>Doug

And what's so silly about borrowing for a play car? My race car
was financed.  :p  To the finance and insurance company, it
was a 'show' car. They could not figure out why it had less than
5k miles after 4 years. The older race car is about the same too.
Sometimes you do what you have to do ya know?  We wont
talk about the rental vans getting hitches and light hook ups put on
them. I got so good at it, I could have the hitch and lights done in 15
minutes from the time I parked it in the driveway. At least the statue
of limitations have run out now. Yeah, I'm silly!    :)

Brian
battmain@yahoo.com

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums