Re: [Shop-talk] Salvage title vehicles

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Salvage title vehicles
From: Douglas Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 19:46:25 -0400
On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 7:08 PM,  <eric@megageek.com> wrote:

>  I agree with him that you should only buy a car that you can pay for in
> cash.  Save up enough money to buy a beater and pay in cash, then as soon
> as you get the car, start saving for another car.

The classical problem here is that somebody needs a car to get a job,
so they will have the money to pay for the car.
Sort of the same reason businesses need to borrow money.

But I have heard some people asking about how to borrow money to buy a
collectible or other "play" car.  Now THAT's really silly.

Doug

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums