Re: [Shop-talk] Mice infestation

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net, gsteve@hammatt.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Mice infestation
From: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 19:23:41 -0400
On 3/15/2010 6:31 PM, Steve Hammatt Mount Vernon WA USA wrote:
> We've gone with the peanut butter route, but no luck.
> The truck is on gravel and not within 20 years of any
> vegetation except nearby lawn.

I'll also caution you that (in my experience) leaving a vehicle on
gravel, grass or other breathable surface will rot it at a greatly
accelerated rate.  If you have to leave it on gravel for extended
periods, consider putting a tarp under it to cut down on the moisture.
Maybe stick a treated 4x4 or something down the length to raise the tarp
and prevent rain water from pooling, and stick it down with the big
staples sodl for weed cloth.

-Wayne

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums