Re: [Shop-talk] Mice infestation

To: "Steve Hammatt Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>, "Shop
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Mice infestation
From: "Bob Jeffers" <bolin@mwt.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 17:30:50 -0500
I have the same problem with my tow vehicle. The only place that I can see
that they can get in is through the fresh air vents. What I do is just feed
them. I put rat poison in the cab and when they start to eat it just keep
adding. Use a different brand every year. I forgot to put the poison in last
fall and they moved right in. When I found them fed them up good and just
checked the cab today and they haven't touched what is in their. Bob