Re: [Shop-talk] Socket organizers?

To: "Jim Franklin" <jamesf@groupwbench.org>, "Shop-Talk List"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Socket organizers?
From: "Arvid Jedlicka" <arvidj@visi.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 14:18:59 -0600
I happen to have 6 of the magnetic ones - one pair for 1/4, one pair for
3/8, one pair for 1/2. The to add to the anal retentive nature of it all,
the green one is "standard" and the red one is "metric". They are loaded up
with a standard and a deep of all the reasonable sizes and meet the "in one
easy step I can pick up what I will most likely need" requirements.

> Er, try http://tinyurl.com/yzyzxu5

Then everything else - i.e. all of the extra sparkplug sockets etc, are
organized using these ...

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=96343

which are easy enough to pick up and take to the work area if the normal set
doesn't make the grade. They also keep the exoteric stuff from rolling
around loose in the toolbox.

Arvid