Re: [Shop-talk] under lift lighting

To: Phil Nase <nases@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] under lift lighting
From: Paul Parkanzky <parkanzky@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 17:30:57 -0500
One of the guys on our Lemons team has one of these:

http://www.toolprofessional.net/The-Saber-Light-30Watt-Underhood-Light/M/B001
U5JQT0.htm

Except that it's SnapOn or Matco or some such.  We used it all weekend
and every time we got it out I thought, "Man that's cool!"  I think
one or two of them would be just the ticket for working under the
lift.  Put one at the front of the lift pointing in and down and move
it to under the hood or down underneath the car between the posts at
the front as appropriate.

I need to figure out which of those I want and add it to my wish list.

-Paul