Re: [Shop-talk] Wheel Weights

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Wheel Weights
From: David Scheidt <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 10:43:37 -0500
On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 10:19 AM, <eric@megageek.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to buy an assortment of wheel weights and I didn't realize how
> difficult it is becoming.
>
> What I want is a nice assortment of wheel weights size and weight varying.
>

> What I'm finding is either "per weight" or speciality weights.  Is there a
> good source for just an assortment of weights?

The only way I've ever seen wheel weights sold is either in boxes of (25 to
100) of one size, or in bulk, mulit-pound bags, again all one size and
style.  I don't know what your intended application is, but the easiest way
to get large coverage is small stick-on weights.
(There are a  bewildering array of wheel lip profiles these days, and an
assortment to cover them all would require 10 or 12 types per size.)

--
David Scheidt
dmscheidt@gmail.com