Re: [Shop-talk] u-verse

To: Team shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] u-verse
From: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 14:44:37 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 18 Jan 2010, Brian Kennedy wrote:
> Out of curiosity, why aren't you doing all this with Comcast? We have
> TV/Broadband/phone. My wife just worked it over and got the total bill down
> to $175/mo. We don't watch a lot of television. We haven't looked at
> alternatives. We haven't had much trouble and service has been OK (Ann
> Arbor).

    This is a good point.  I haven't checked Comcast's current offers, but
back when I switched to their broadband, they were not competitive with
DirecTV on price and offerings.

    Also, my wife wants Versus back so she can watch MMA.  Seriously.  AT&T
has Vs in an attractive package, and I don't know if Comcast does.

    At a minimum, I should probably call them and use the tactic mentioned
a couple posts ago.

--
  David Hillman