Re: [Shop-talk] u-verse

To: Team shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] u-verse
From: Brian Kennedy <kennedybc@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 11:31:59 -0800
Out of curiosity, why aren't you doing all this with Comcast? We have
TV/Broadband/phone. My wife just worked it over and got the total bill down
to $175/mo. We don't watch a lot of television. We haven't looked at
alternatives. We haven't had much trouble and service has been OK (Ann
Arbor).
Brian K