Re: [Shop-talk] Drop-in tub install question

To: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Drop-in tub install question
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:43:32 -0600
Sounds like it is time to call American Standard and get their opinion.
I would probably call several times to be sure the information they are
giving out is correct. They can possibly send you a copy of another
installation document that matches what they are telling you.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake David Hillman, On 1/17/2010 2:07 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001