Re: [Shop-talk] Options for carport floor?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Options for carport floor?
From: mike rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 11:45:37 -0800
 Oooh, I like it.  pretty expensive but we have a 300sq.ft. patch of
dirt that the wife likes to park on and when it rains its messy, this
would solve the problem.  Going to show this to the wife.

 And yeah, concrete would be nice but we already have enough concrete to
land a 747 and she likes to park in this corner where it was decided
that it would cosmetically be too much concrete if we did that corner
also.  Hey, I can live with that, she leaves my garage alone.

        mike