Re: [Shop-talk] Options for carport floor?

To: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Options for carport floor?
From: "Elton E. (Tony) Clark" <eltonclark@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 17:35:33 -0600
*Jim,*
*Do a complete search on "Google" or "Bing" for "soil cement".*
*A power tiller and a few bags of cement and you have a usable garage
floor.  A friend did a airport hanger floor and it was most usable . . he
had a small "dusting" problem which he solved by spraying on a coat of
"boiled" linseed oil*.  *They used the process to build airstrips in Nam and
they build county roads this way in some areas . . (with huge Rotavator
"Tillers")*
*Tony in Texas*