Re: [Shop-talk] window replacement

To: shop-talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] window replacement
From: Rich White <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 12:38:31 -0600
Bob,

I'm sorry about your experience with your Pella store.

I very well might have reacted in the same way you did.

Ours was very different.

I have no financial interest in Pella, just a satisfied customer of the
Champaign, IL store.

Rich White St. Joseph, IL USA

'63 TR3B TCF587L

That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!

See it moves!