Re: [Shop-talk] Electronic connector question

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Electronic connector question
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 10:27:44 -0500
Moose,

JAE is a manufacturer of connectors. Check out their web site to see
what you can find. It may be that your connector is a custom, and it is
always possible, since it is a waterproof connector, that the pins can't
be removed, but are cast in at the factory.

Good luck.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake eric@megageek.com, On 10/9/2009 9:26 AM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001