Re: [Shop-talk] Tirerack

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>,
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Tirerack
From: "gordies garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 18:32:14 -0400
We bought a set for wifes car a few years ago.  Within a couple of weeks she
hit a huge pothole and blew out two of them.  Upon contacting tirerack, they
said that there is a 6 mo road hazard warranty and within a couple of days
two new tires showed up on our doorstep.
Can't ask for much better than that!

Gordie