[Shop-talk] weed - grass killers

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] weed - grass killers
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 07:41:33 -0500
Shop-talk content - using sprayer as a tool !   now

Our company just moved into an industrial site and we have 12 acres with
about 500-600 feet of 8' chain link fence on the perimeter and about 900' of
building that needs to be 'edged' . Property has been vacant for some time
and the bushhog did 3 days of  work to get it manageable... but the fences
are still a mess. I"m looking for something that will leave bare ground one
foot on either side of the fence row and around the buildings.

I want to kill grass, kudzu, briars, small trees... EVERYTHING !! ... then
our mowing will be a lot easier and faster. This is an industrial site and
grass and lawn care is considered a chore.

Is there one product that will give me scorched earth ??? needs to be
applicable with a hand sprayer and available over the counter... boy do I
miss creosote and diesel fuel !

thanks
John

"One of the things we have to be thankful for is that we don't get as much
government as we pay for." (Charles Kettering)