Re: [Shop-talk] Cell-phone coverage in USA and Canada for charity

To: <pethier@comcast.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Cell-phone coverage in USA and Canada for charity
From: "Ronald Olds" <ronald.olds@mchsi.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 05:23:18 -0400
I travel continuously in the US and Canada so it is very important to have
service everywhere.  Most of my time is not in the big cities.  I used to be
a strong supporter of AT&T until they were purchased by Cingular.  I was a
Cingular customer and left them because of my dissatisfaction with them and
went to AT&T.  Once they purchased AT&T you could see the old Cingular
coming through.  I studied hard to decide which company to move to.  I chose
Verizon and could not be happier.  Their coverage is superb and customer
service is even better.

The next important thing to the provider is the phone.  All phones are not
the same.  I have been with different people in the same area on the same
provider and the signal level would vary from some having full to others
having none.

Ron Olds