Re: [Shop-talk] weed - grass killers

To: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] weed - grass killers
From: "Lee Daniels" <lee@automate-it.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 11:20:44 -0500 (CDT)
I'm a big fan of glyphosate (RoundUp) - but since Monsanto's patent ran out I
don't buy the brand name anymore. I use it for the same reason - clears a nice
path several inches at the base of the fence/foundation/edging. I don't find
that I have to reapply very often - maybe three times over the summer.

For economy, buy the highest concentrate you can get and dilute per
instructions. Yes, the ones with surfactant are better. See
  http://tinyurl.com/oy6zbs
and scroll down to "Razor Pro (41% Glyphosate)" - get 2-1/2 gal for $119.95,
this will make 100 gallons of spray.

 - Lee