Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman deal....

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman deal....
From: Obaa <obaa996@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 12:22:26 -0800 (PST)
>my horde  http://www.clubfte.com/users/jniolon/tools/toolpage.htm  this is
>just what is in the shop... there is a full set in the house, the shed, >tool
>rolls in each car and a set at my daughters (a neat blow molded >Cresent set
>that I picked up for 50 bucks)   BTW those big old honkin >angle wrenches are
>for sale... I need room in that box

Wow!  I like how neatly your tools are organized!  Mine are currently spilling
out of my toolbox as I don't have enough room to keep them all neatly laid out
like that!
Are all your sockets on rails?  Now that I have a large collection of sockets,
I'll need to organize them better than metric vs. SAE.  I've seen a few of the
socket trays, but they don't seem to match up with the sockets I have, meaning
there are empty spots and extra sockets (that, or the sockets won't match the
labels), plus there seems to be lot of empty space and that the deep sockets
are too tall to fit in the drawers.  However, I never had much luck with the
rails, as the big sockets simply don't stay on (the clips can't hold the
weight), or the clips simply come off the rail.  I'd like to see/hear how you
folks organize your tools....