Re: [Shop-talk] xmas lights that don't suck?

To: "'shop-talk List'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] xmas lights that don't suck?
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 14:09:04 -0800
> It's not necessary to "want" to pull out a lamp -
> cheaply-made push-in bulbs
> tend to fall out when being handled - or sometimes just
> sitting in the
> intense vibration of a Christmas tree branch.

Hokay, if you say so.  But even living in Shakey Town, I've never had one
come out on it's own.

Nor does it seem that difficult to locate and replace a missing bulb.

But then, I'm crazy enough to have series sets going back over 50 years
(from my great-grandmother), so I could be mistaken <G>

Randall