Re: [Shop-talk] Quality Ratchets

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Quality Ratchets
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 06:15:30 -0700 (PDT)
Pretty much everything that Griot's sells (tool-wise) is just
rebranded. Those ratchet handles have a familiar shape ... Snap-On?
Blue Point? Maybe S-K?

I've been using a USAG pivot head ratchet for a decade, but
it doesn't pivot around the ratchet. I hadn't seen that
design before this conversation and really like it... I may
have to buy one.

I *love* my Snap-On 3/8" palm ratchet. And I have a tiny 3/8
drive ratchet - about the size of the typical 1/4" drive -
that I got from Imparts long ago, also great. No idea right
now who made it, though.