Re: [Shop-talk] How to remove surface rust over entire car?

To: "Mark Andy" <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] How to remove surface rust over entire car?
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 16:34:35 -0500
Just to ad a little crazy to the conversaition.

http://www.stovebolt.com/techtips/rust/rust_molasses.htm

There are lots of links on how this works, not many to this scale!

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."