[Shop-talk] Removing/re-using badges

To: shop talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Removing/re-using badges
From: Jim Stone <jandkstone99@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 21:49:17 -0500
I just replaced the front fender on my daughter's F250 with a used fender.  I
got really lucky and found a fender from an F350 that was in great shape and
the same color.  It's a great match and won't need to be painted.  However,
the truck now says F250 on one side and F350 on the other.  I'd like to remove
the badges from both fenders and put the old badges on the new fender.  This
doesn't seem like it would be too difficult, but I thought I'd check here
before I went out searching from adhesive release agents.  Any ideas?

Thanks.