[Shop-talk] On the road tool kit

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] On the road tool kit
From: "Steve Hammatt Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 20:14:36 -0700
We have a couple of old cars that we like to
tour with (two are pre-1916) and we really need
to put together some basic tool kits for each car.
I'm considering the 100 pcs plus, plastic box with
the snap-in tool holders for each car.  Unfortunately
most seem to beef up the tool count by including a
lot of metric sockets, etc. that we don't need.  Was
wondering what others have found that worked and
maybe be different than the readily available box store
stuff.
Super thanks.
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA