Re: [Shop-talk] all brass old fashioned hose nozzle?

To: "David Cole" <dgcole01@bellsouth.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] all brass old fashioned hose nozzle?
From: "Nolan" <opposumking@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 05:54:21 -0400
Pistol grip brass nozzles?  I don't remember that, and I don't see them
listed in the various old gardening catologs.  All the really old brass
nozzles that I remember were either straight with a screw in cap, or fixed
fan types.  Not pistol grip.

If you get off on antique garden hose nozzles, you might find this web site
interesting.
http://www.centuryinter.net/robinsnest/nozzles/
Watch the url as you go looking at various nozzles throughout the history of
garden hose nozzles.  the site was centurytel and many times you have to
manually change it to centuryinter when you get the "page cannot be found"
error.