Re: [Shop-talk] home plating kits

To: "Dan and Jenny Fest (Coles Nurseries Inc)"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] home plating kits
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 16:47:13 -0700
 Love my EW Zinc plating kit, so far things have help quite well, bolts
out in the weather for 6 years now still look good, some are showing
signs of rust where the wrench might have taken some plating off.  But
of course this is S. Cal. weather and it never rains in Calif.

  My next one will be a Caswell Plating kit ! Why ? because it does not
use the silly little batteries and instead takes a transformer plugged
into the wall, I have had bad platings because the batteries were weak.
Of course I have said I want the Caswell for 6 years now and I still buy
batteries, I have now graduated to rechargeables but I need to get more
solution soon and will get the Caswell.  I expect it will have the same
lasting quality as the EW kit.

    mike