Re: [Shop-talk] water filter for blast cabinet

To: wmgilroy@gmail.com,Donald H Locker <dhlocker@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] water filter for blast cabinet
From: "David C." <cavanadd@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 20:23:18 -0700
At 10:01 AM  5/10/2008, William M. Gilroy wrote:
>Water soaked glass
>    beads are a bitch.

I had that problem once, don't remember if it was really high
humidity or I hadn't hooked up my air separator on the incoming line
yet.  The beads got all clumped up.  I dug them all out and cooked
them over a Harbor Freight propane hot plate I keep in the
shop.   When they were hot enough to char a wooden stir stick I
figured they were dry.  No problems since.  I have an air separator
on the outlet of the compressor, and another one on the inlet to the
blast cabinet.

Dave C