Re: [Shop-talk] water filter for blast cabinet

To: Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] water filter for blast cabinet
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 20:59:53 -0700 (PDT)
I have heard this before, but it led me to wonder:  If
I wanted to reduce the air flow, I could just continue
to use the clogged filter that is normally in the shop
vac, and not bother making the water filter in the
first place.

Recently I bought this fancy hi-tech gore-tex shop vac
filter.  It can stand up to blast cabinet filtering,
and it is very easy to clean:  just hold it horizontal
and bump it, and the dust mostly falls out.

Doug