Re: [Shop-talk] "100% Genuine" automotive parts

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] "100% Genuine" automotive parts
From: PJ McGarvey <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 16:02:49 -0500
Didn't work that way for a friend who got sideswiped by an illegal with no
insurance that ran a red light, and had to get chased down by another driver
witnessing the whole thing.  His fault? nope.  He still had to pay his
deductible.

My uneducated guess is that you may see that deductible if you're already
paying high rates for your insurance, for example you can pay a lower rate in
exchange for a higher deductible.

In this situation, the $500 is a huge pain in my a$$, on top of the
realization I own a shoddy automobile.