Re: [Shop-talk] Repair underground conduit

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Repair underground conduit
From: "Bob Nogueira" <nogera@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 08:18:34 -0600
Thanks folks for the suggestions. The kid I paid to  plant the trees is in
school majoring in  landscape design or some such. I basically gave him the
job because I know he needs the money as he is working his way through
school,  so I really don't want to try to stick him  with the repair.
The pipe does look like white PVC so hopefully I can find a saddle to fix
it. If not I'll try the pulling back the wire with a cord tied to it, cut
the cord string the cord through the repair section, tie the cord and pull
it through.

My wife has been asking me for years why I don't just hire someone to do
some of the jobs around the house and I've always told her " because I don't
want to end up fixing someone else's screw up."
This should give me a couple of year without that question.

Bob

PS : having weather that's warm enough to plant trees isn't all that great,
the weeds are also popping up and the yard needs to be cleaned up as well.
I'd trade for snow on the ground and a heated garage!