Re: [Shop-talk] Which software for this application

To: r moses <sprite58@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Which software for this application
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 23:39:22 -0500
Check ebay for "Instant Shed and Shop Design" Its by IMSI. Here's one
for $4 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170184440541

It works great if your design matches their preconceived notions of how
a shed or shop should look. I've never delved into it to see if I could
customize it to make the Taj MaShop I'm dreaming of.

Jon