Re: [Shop-talk] Trickle Chargers - operating Costs

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Trickle Chargers - operating Costs
From: Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 23:51:07 -0500
I look after it not because it is extra cost per kilowatt hour, my rate
(almost free) stays the same throughout the day. It is the stiff penalty
for every kilowatt over the limit I run, even if I only hit it once per
month. I am constantly on the edge of hitting the penalty just by
living, so I look after every watt that is consumed by around-the-clock
devices and have things on timers all over the house. I looked at X10
devices to further manage household power usage during they day, but
they are still so expensive that I stopped calculating the payback
period after I hit a decade.

Jon