[Top] [All Lists]

Re: [Shop-talk] GFCI Question

To: <>, <>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] GFCI Question
From: "Randall" <>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 17:13:54 -0800
> The external testers I've seen are all self containted.  Plug 
> them in, push a button, and they trip the GFCI.  No choice 
> about where to direct the leakage current.

All it takes is a 2-wire to 3-wire adapter.  Plug the tester into the
adapter, then run the wire from the adapter to an external ground.

Support Team.Net

Shop-talk mailing list

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>