Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman impact set and Suburban issues

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman impact set and Suburban issues
From: "Ron Schmittou" <rs1121@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:33:09 -0600
My suburban worked ok on dry, but on very slippery oil/rain combo or ice
conditions it was downright scary.  You could not stop in parking lots at
all no matter how hard you pressed the petal, you had to use the e brake or
slip it into park.  I had the system checked and they said it was supposed
to work that way, what a joke.