Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman impact set and Suburban issues

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Craftsman impact set and Suburban issues
From: "Nolan" <foxtrapper@aceweb.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:34:28 -0500
> My suburban worked ok on dry, but on very slippery oil/rain combo or ice
> conditions it was downright scary.  You could not stop in parking lots at
> all no matter how hard you pressed the petal, you had to use the e brake
> or
> slip it into park.

I've run into that as well.  Same conditions, extremely slick and very low
speed.  The ABS actuators are kicking up a storm, and the car just keeps
rolling, and rolling, and rolling.  Probably made worse by having an
automatic transmission that kept pushing the vehicle along.

But, that is the *only* condition I've found myself not liking ABS.