Re: [Shop-talk] trailer advice needed

To: <nases@verizon.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] trailer advice needed
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 17:07:32 -0500
Lots of good advice about tandem axles, brakes, etc. Assuming
adulthood I'll let you make up your mind about what you need.

My advice is to keep in mind that the inside track of a Spridget is,
well, not much. IME, many open car trailers will not accept a Spridget
for that reason. Take a tape measure with you or consider a flat bed
trailer. It would seem a mid-size "landscape" trailer would be a
viable option for trailering a Sprite.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell