Re: [Shop-talk] Eastwood vs Harbor Freight

Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Eastwood vs Harbor Freight
From: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 17:59:31 -0700
No questions that it's a common practice.

I used to sell to the industrial side of the food industry and often the box
coming out of the plant was the only difference between the "kissy-sexy"
expensive brand and the store brand.  I signed many confidentiality
agreements to get into those plants too.  They really don't want you to
know.

Jack