Re: [Shop-talk] powder coat systems

To: Wayne <wmc_st@xxiii.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] powder coat systems
From: James F Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 18:09:16 -0400
I have the Eastwood hobby unit and it has worked fine.  I used a HF unit
but it didn't seem to disperse the powder as effectively as the EW.

I have used this place for powder; I have purchased large lots of single
colors that I tend to use a lot of, like satin black or silver.  Great
deals at times.

http://www.surpluscoatings.com/main.html