Re: PV system

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PV system
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 02:30:08 +0000
where I live, the city owns the electric utility and uses it to
subsidize a low tax rate (yes, if you're a contract killer, I can
think of a few municipal office holders I'd pay to take a few rounds.
I don't live in the city, so I'm effectively being taxed for services
I don't receive).  with mortgage rates where they were (and even after
the recent increases), if I were building a house, it'd have a full pv
system.  I worked it out to an roi of just over 6 years for us.