paint booth suggestions

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: paint booth suggestions
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 20:07:58 -0500
ok... I'm finally getting to the point where I don't think my previously
planned "paint booth that I can borrow" is going to materialize. I mean,
it's been a year already...

SO.... I'm looking for other solutions of how to paint my frame ('53 f-100
frame and assorted 'stuff') without doing it out of doors where it will
attract all the crap in the world...

I don't have garage space to put up curtains or build a booth... I mean
really, look at my garage on my home page... the frame on the rotisserie is
nearly 20 feet long and nearly 6 feet wide... so I need a space a minimum of
10x30... 20 x 40 would be better... with clean air and ventilation and
filtering would be nice...

Any suggestions on how to do this so it doesn't cost as much as having a pro
shop do it ??? Or does anyone in reasonable driving distance of B'ham Al
have a booth for rent ???  I'll even sweep it out when we're done ???
anybody ???

thanks
John