Re: Using your shop experances to help others.

To: <eric@megageek.com>, <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Using your shop experances to help others.
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 10:29:10 -0500
Put the cell phone in the trunk with your other emergency tools. Well,
maybe in the glove box. (does anyone actually keep gloves in there?)
Don't talk & drive!

Tire air pressure.

Circle check - walk around your car and do a visual check of tires,
lights, & hazards before driving off.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell