Re: bench top

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bench top
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 05:27:36 +0000
a guy I raced with used laminate countertop rejects he got from a cabinet place
locally.  I thought that was kinda cheesy until I thought about it--cheap,
solid, and low maintenance.  if/when you mess it up too much, easily
replaceable.  I've seen the stock tops in home depot.  haven't priced them, but
can't be too bad over the length of time they'd last.

I've always wanted to find a recycler that had old restaurant stuff.  those
prep tables they have would be nice shop tables if you got 'em cheap enough.

From: "old dirtbeard" <dirtbeard@pacbell.net>