RE: Waste Oil Container

To: "Elton E. \(Tony\) Clark" <eltonclark@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Waste Oil Container
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 10:02:20 -0800
> *I have umteem places that will accept my waste oil but I can't come up with
> any place that will take my waste brake fluid or antifreeze . . Any ideas?*

My town has a "household hazardous waste roundup" every 6 months or so, that
will take moderate amounts up to 15 gallons total per vehicle per visit) of
antifreeze and brake fluid as well as paint, insecticide and so on.  You might
check your local towns or county/parish to see if they hold similar events.

The city of Los Angeles also runs a hazardous waste disposal site that is open
something like 3 days a week.  I forget the details offhand, but private
individuals can dispose of limited amounts for free or nearly free.

Of course, if this is a business, then you are stuck paying someone to take it
... include the cost in what you charge your customers.

Randall