Re: Waste Oil Container

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Waste Oil Container
From: <bottorff25@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 11:00:12 -0600 (CST)
I have a quick drain spout installed on the pan of my cars. When it's time for
an oil change I screw a short length of hose onto the spout and drain the oil
directly into 2 liter soda bottles. I then cap the bottles and sit them aside
until I am bored enough one day to go empty them. They seal tightly and I am
absolutely never concerned about them leaking oil everywhere as I have been
with every other drain pan I've ever owned.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, I haven't kept up with these messages
over the holidays.

-Damon