Re: your chelating heart

To: "Chris Kantarjiev" <cak@dimebank.com>
Subject: Re: your chelating heart
From: "Elton E. (Tony) Clark" <eltonclark@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 12:04:33 -0600
*Yet another fast,  easy and economical method to remove rust:*

http://www3.telus.net/public/aschoepp/electrolyticrust.html
*This uses your battery charger and soda ash but dishwasher detergent works
well also.   I use scrap stainless for my electrodes and it works well to
surround your object with  them to get the fastest and most uniform
removal.  A badly rusted crankshaft was used as a test and it was back to
bare metal in a coupla hours.*