RE: Mounting an electric hoist

To: Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mounting an electric hoist
From: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:50:16 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006, Phil Nase wrote:
> Got a crane last nite.  It folds up pretty compact so it'll fit somewhere as
> soon as I get the bonnet back on the Bugeye.  I still like the electric
> hoist idea though and may pursue that later.
>
> Thanks everyone for the help!

I bet you'll like having a crane around...  Its amazing how many things
other than pulling engines you can do with an engine crane.

:-)

Mark

(who once unloaded and reloaded a complete front end loader assembly for a
Ford 8n from the back of a pickup with an engine crane, a couple furniture
dolleys, and some jacks.)