RE: Weed killer or burn off the weeds?

To: <BSHolden@aol.com>, <w.farrington@verizon.net>,
Subject: RE: Weed killer or burn off the weeds?
From: "Peter Schauss" <schauss@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 23:13:00 -0400
About 10 years ago I stored my boat in my back yard two winters in a row.
Each spring, I lifted the boat off of the trailer with jacks and 4x10s,
sanded the bottom, and applied a fresh coat of anti-fouling paint.  I am
still trying to get grass to grow in the area which was directly under the
boat.

HTH,
Peter Schauss