[Fwd: Re: OT: Digging dog]

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: OT: Digging dog]
From: Steve Dillen <sdillen@telus.net>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 19:36:47 -0700
...forgot to edit out the trailer....

I second this.  Once the dog gets "bit" by the fence once or twice, they
won't go near it and you can turn it off and not have a problem.  An
added benefit is that you can then put "white string" around flower beds
to keep the dog out of them.  I haven't turned the fence on since last
summer and my dogs still avoid the gate out of my yard (even if the gate
is standing wide open) because there's a length of string laying on the
ground there.

Steve.